Front of House Unit
HPU430 Front of House describes operational, functional and design requirements for a range of facilities including the main entry, public amenities and pastoral/ spiritual care.
An updated revision of HPU430 Front of House Unit (Revision 6, 21 December 2016) has been uploaded. All content has been reviewed and updated. Refer to the Document Register for details.
Major changes include:
- Inclusion of relevant information relating to HPU130 Admissions Unit
- Inclusion of a Changing Places Toilet
- Updated policies and standards
- A general revision of all information with a significant reduction in content
- An updated functional relationships diagram
- An update schedule of accommodation which describes two scenarios – small (role delineation 3-4) and large (5-6).
The information previously contained in HPU130 Admissions Unit has now been incorporated into this document so this document has been retired.