The AusHFG Website was re-launched on Tuesday 1st March 2016. The new and improved website represents the culmination of a three year project overseen by AHIA to consolidate and update the AusHFG resources and data.
The AusHFG website design has been informed by industry user consultation to ensure the new AusHFG website meets their needs.
- the website is now mobile and tablet friendly
- an Ask a Question function will provide quick responses to your queries
- a Give Feedback function will allow industry to proactively contribute to the update of the AusHFG resources
- the search function has been improved to make information easier to find
- site navigation is structured around the most commonly used information
- Part documents are provided as a single document as well as in sections
- HPU Schedule of Accommodation information is now provided separately and in Excel as well as PDF
- AusHFG resources are now archived individually not as a whole on an annual basis
Regular users of the site, and those interested in receiving updates regarding new information, are invited to register or re-register on the new site.
The details of existing registered subscribers have been retained but to ensure we have all the right details you are encouraged to take a moment to reregister.
The web address of the site remains unchanged and can be accessed at www.healthfacilityguidelines.com.au
AHIA would like to thank GM Consult Pty Ltd who have provided web and data administrator services since 2012.
If you are having trouble viewing this website please check your browser version. The website is designed to run on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and above: Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1
- Latest Edge: Win 10
- Latest Mozilla: Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Mac OsX 10+, iOS (7,8)
- Latest Chrome: Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Mac OsX 10+, iOS (7,8), Android (4.4+)
- Latest Safari: OsX 10+, iOS (7,8)
We look forward to welcoming you at the new site!